EZ Plastic Pipe & Fittings is committed to provide high-quality, state-of-art HVAC duct components to contractors and installation professionals that will increasing the safety for installers and decreased installation time while maximizing profits and the efficiency of the entire HVAC system.
Do you want your heating, cooling, and ventilating system(s) to perform at 100% air tight, to be dust, dirt, mold, and pollen free?
With EZ Plastic Pipe & Fittings you’ll get a efficient distribution system that delivers the right amount of conditioned air to each room. A key aspect contributing to the efficiency or inefficiency of a heating and cooling is the heat and cooling losses incurred as air travels from the furnace through the ductwork and ultimately to the distribution points.
Conventionally, the ductwork between the furnace and the distribution points have been formed of sheet metal. Metal ducts or pipes as well as metals fittings such as elbows, angles, coupler and boots are formed by riveting or welding sheet metal. Due to the nature in which these various parts are made, there are often cracks in the ductwork and between the associated fittings that result in heating and cooling loss, dust, pollen and mold. Cracks can result in an undesirable whistling sound and provide an opening for unwanted environmental debris to enter. Our patented polyethylene ducts and fittings eliminate this problem with the added benefit of dramatically reducing the thermal transfer through the duct walls.
In addition to the efficiency, the complete sealed system and the lower cost, you don’t have to worry about the sharp metal edges and potential injuries that often accompany traditional HVAC duct installations.
- Fittings are quiet and whistle free
- Fittings include a flange or lip to stabilize the fittings during installation
- Our rigid fittings do not require an adapter to couple the different size piping
- Fittings and connectors are resistant against damage during storing, and handling and connecting.
- EZ Plastic Pipe & Fittings HVAC is resistant to sweating in high humidity environments.
- Resistant against dust, dirt and pollen collection during storing, handling and use.
- The register boot and torpedo boot have a sealed cap to prevent dust and debris getting into the duct work during construction. After construction is complete the top of the boots are simply cut out and register is fitted.